Hair color: Fair
Build body: slender
Education: University
Profession: teacher
Smokes: No
Zodiac: Taurus
Marital status: single

Languages:
English: Level 4, Understands most written text, can write or speak on the phone, most letters do not need to be translated.

In own words: I am kind and responsive. I enjoy traveling, dancing, spending time outdoors, I do not like lies and treason.

Seeks Partner: I would like you to be kind, affectionate, caring, loving and stable who knows how to make a woman happy.

Seeks Partner: 45 - 65 years old

Her location: Kiev, Ukraine
Her contact information available: Postal Address

24 and looking for a guy no less than 45 years old? in the words of muh man glare.... GOLDBRICKER!!!

BTW, FSB-SPY is my favorite russian woman :)

Cpl. of Tribes said:
Seeks Partner: I would like you to be kind, affectionate, caring, loving and stable who knows how to make a woman happy.

she means she wants a rich guy who she can whip easily.

Looks a bit like Jessica Simpson. I would have intercourse with her for sure, good friend!!!

I used to go in the grocery store by my house late at night.

There was frequently this slobby guy about 50 and this uber hot asian girl (with a big rack) who could not have been 24. She did not seem to speak hardly any english and the guy would give you the dirty look from hell for even glancing their way.

He was probably just hoping to hold on to her until he got her implants paid off...

creeeeee-pay :closet:

Back