Need quick Vamp: The Mascurade tip

Reggs

Veteran XX
Whats it like after one of sisters dies? Is having the whore killed better for you, or having the buisness woman killed?

It's a nice game so far. Im realy enjoing it. Captures the whole "Vampires are so kickass!" feel realy well.

If you convince them both to not kill each other, then you gain extra XP, but as far as I know, you don't actually see them ever again if you do that.

And I know that at some point in time later on in the game, some NPC wants an autograph of the slut version of her.

Great game, but prepare for some horrible game breaking bugs.
unless they finally put a patch out.

Im sure when the patch hit's it's going to a major patch. The game went gold a month before HL2 was out. I honestly havent had any problems with it so far. It's a realy fun game with a great world.

So back to the sistarz. Are you guys saying the best outcome it to have them both alive? I played thru both killing scenarios, one hints at more jobs, the slut hints at sex, wich isnt going to happen in a M rated game.

im about half way and convinced the buisness one to stay. Nothing seems any different i only talked to her once since that quest and she had no quests for me. The games enviroment story and characters is what makes the game. The combat system and ai are retarded...i have 3 into stealth and charcters are walking into me and im not being detected.

Reggs said:
So back to the sistarz. Are you guys saying the best outcome it to have them both alive? I played thru both killing scenarios, one hints at more jobs, the slut hints at sex, wich isnt going to happen in a M rated game.

I believe it can happen (nothing is really shown on screen I've heard). You need to agree with her in all dialog and then have some skill in seduction later in the game when you can come back and talk to her again. I've never tried it to see if this is true though. All my characters had fairly low skill in seduction.

Reggs said:
Im sure when the patch hit's it's going to a major patch. The game went gold a month before HL2 was out. I honestly havent had any problems with it so far. It's a realy fun game with a great world.

yeah it's better to have them both live.
You have barely started the game.
The start is not so buggy, but as the game goes on, the bugs get progressively worse untill it's impossible to advance the game without doing some funky console shit.

Both my roommate and I got them both to stay and put up with each other. I used persuasion, but I don't know what my roommate did.

Pelleas said:
im about half way and convinced the buisness one to stay. Nothing seems any different i only talked to her once since that quest and she had no quests for me. The games enviroment story and characters is what makes the game. The combat system and ai are retarded...i have 3 into stealth and charcters are walking into me and im not being detected.
haha you missed a major plot twist. ;)

i tried to get the whore to live
but at the end i said "give me the gun" and the bitch killed her

then i told the bitch she was a bitch and to fuck off
so i didnt get much out of that :D

Gangrel said:
i tried to get the whore to live
but at the end i said "give me the gun" and the bitch killed her

then i told the bitch she was a bitch and to fuck off
so i didnt get much out of that :D

Unless she talks about killing her sis they are both still alive, the buisness one just takes over for the moment after. If one is killed they will make it ovious.

fuck I got the whore to live, fuck.

The game is ok if you can look past the terrible performance, uninteractivity of the world, crappy cutscenes, long ass load times, stupid dialogue options and pathetic combat.

Nutcracker said:
fuck I got the whore to live, fuck.

The game is ok if you can look past the terrible performance, uninteractivity of the world, crappy cutscenes, long ass load times, stupid dialogue options and pathetic combat.

I think that was a bit to harsh.

Back