TW how are you doignn tonight!>>!!?/1/1

28K Modem

Contributor
Veteran X
I am having a good ti e dribing t0onight with my friend Joey. We are playing videos games and being super cool with some ladies.

*ladies mean brooke burke ins nfsu2

First... My night has sucked. I'm exhausted, I'm listless, and my goddamn jaw feels like its going to swell up again.

Second, you referenced Brooke "Proof there is a God" Burke, and didnt provide pictures? Damn, you need to be tossed out of the temple.

I did
Brook%20Burke%20Stuff%20August%202003%20Contents.jpg

Joey? You need some new friends, ones with better names. Sounds intertaining anyways, be sure not to kill too many innocent people watching the race. Unless they're niggers. (fodder for Mael, what would he do without a racist post to flame)

Kurayami said:
hay lgbr shouldnt ur sig read "when irc goes on the pants come off" LOL
Kura, how come the only ammo you have against people is stuff that happened so long ago that nobody remembers anymore?
You're slippin' buddy. Some of these members are trolling better than you.
Remember that time I said I fooled around with my cousin? Use that. It's fresh.

Oh, and I switched my sig as per request.

LGBR said:
Kura, how come the only ammo you have against people is stuff that happened so long ago that nobody remembers anymore?
You're slippin' buddy. Some of these members are trolling better than you.
Remember that time I said I fooled around with my cousin? Use that. It's fresh.

Oh, and I switched my sig as per request.
LGBR, if you cannot see in inherent humor of sending unsolicited pictures of your genitals to people via Internet Relay Chat, I'm sorry. It's fucking funny.

Back