fucking trillian, merges all my contact lists

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
if i have 3 different AIM names, it's probably because i WANT 3 different aim named. if i wanted to have the same names all on one list, I'D ONLY USE ONE NAME.

man, fuck this shit. any idea what to do? i'm using the free version of trillian right now.

i use to use it, but i couldnt take that merged buddylist thing, i would see people on it that i havent seen for like 2 or 3 years

probably weren't prepared for The Adventures of the Three Headed Super Nerd: Master of Instant Messenging

look, you sassy pancake bastard. I will toast your goddamn liver over an open flame, and serve it soaking in a delicious white wine sauce, to a cannibal wearing a loincloth, and then tell him it's a dog liver just so he'll spit it out after he finishes, JUST TO SPITE YOU!

do i make myself clear?

My brother and I are trying out a new proggy now. It's called Qnext. It is a multiple chat program also.

I have trillian 2.01pro...no problems.

I only sign on with one of my AIM accounts so i dont have that problem...although its bothersom when friends sign on too...that's a problem but its not hard to fix.

Group them by AIM name? :shrug:
if you know which buddies you have on which account, make 3 buddy groups
like...
Account #1 (group)
-buddy
-buddy

Account #2 (group)
-buddy
-buddy

you get the point

I use 3 AIM SNs too, but I just run a newer version of AIM that automatically has me on all 3 at the same time. I only talk with 1, but the other one is the one I'm known on from a game from 5 years ago to now, and the other one is the name I used from jr high through high school and i added it only for kicks.

the thing is that i have a couple people on ICQ that i talk to regularly as well.

and i need 3 AIM names because 1 is for cybersex with gay men, one is for cybersex with straight men who think i'm girl, and one is for normal talking.

can you understand why it's bad to get all those mixed up?

Back