anyone seen the movie "Osama" yet?

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
it is subtitled, but worth the watch if you want to see how bad these fanatics need to be exterminated.

hahaha. i think thats exactly the viewpoint you weren't supposed to take from it. kind of like watching a kung fu flick and going, violent motherfuckers, send in the napalm.

so wait... where did this movie come from? is it widely available? is it.... torrented? (not in an illegal way... more in a "i'm from a country that doesn't prosecute file-sharing" legal sorta way)=

btw, this movie isnt about Osama bin Laden. It's about a mother and her daughter who flee Afghanistan, and the daughter passes herself off as a little boy named osama.

huh. i should see this.

again, where can i see it? tv? hbo? sundance? the web? theaters?

I think it was on Showtime, i forget which, it was on last night. Could of been HBO or Cinemax.

To be clear, by exterminated, i didn't mean all Middleeasterners, I meant the ones who are trying to reverse things back where it was acceptable for a 70 year old pedophile to marry a 12 yo girl and rape her. basically i mean the Taliban/Al Queda faggots.

ThrillKillKulT said:
I think it was on Showtime, i forget which, it was on last night. Could of been HBO or Cinemax.

To be clear, by exterminated, i didn't mean all Middleeasterners, I meant the ones who are trying to reverse things back where it was acceptable for a 70 year old pedophile to marry a 12 yo girl and rape her. basically i mean the Taliban/Al Queda faggots.

uh

OKAY!

i say the middle east would make a KILLER fucking parking lot, myself. Israel has a lot of cars... and some nukes...

Back