Why did they cancel Outer Limits?

Do you mean the first one or the second time it was cancelled?

The new Other Limits had a few good episodes, but alot of them sucked huge balls. After sittting through a few amazingly crappy episodes I stopped giving that show a chance.

They cancelled it because it got shitty. Wish the people who made the Simpsons had thought of the same thing.

True, but it would have gotten there sooner or later. I think it's best for them to cancel things before my memories of them are raped

That was the two eps I think.

I liked the one where the ppl thought they were going to a religion camp, but instead were abducted by aliens.

And the one where the guy killed himself to become a robot like his son.

I liked the episode with the president underground b/c aliens were hovering, and he had to decide whether to blow them out the sky or not. They couldn't decode the message that they had been sent...and just after the pres finally gave the order to shoot them down, and the fighters went and did their thang, they realised the message was one of peace. There was no 'code' at all, it was merely muffled by ordinary water, in which the aliens were encased in their ships. Sad, I thought.

the outer limits is always "BEWARE MEDDLING WITH TECHNOLOGY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND... ooooOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOO SCARY!!!"

every goddamn episode it's the same. it's just "DONT PLAY GOD! OH NO!"

Outer Limits was the only show to have a good episode made up of clips from previous episodes. And almost every ending was a sad one, like no matter what the people did they were screwed.

I liked the one where some guy had some tiny micoorganisms implanted into him. Then anytime the organisms thought something was wrong they would fix it. Like the organisms thought that seeing behind was something that needed to be fixed, so they gave him a eyeball in the back of his head. He couldn't breathe under water, so they gave him gils.

Ramzes said:
I liked the one where some guy had some tiny micoorganisms implanted into him. Then anytime the organisms thought something was wrong they would fix it. Like the organisms thought that seeing behind was something that needed to be fixed, so they gave him a eyeball in the back of his head. He couldn't breathe under water, so they gave him gils.

thems sounds like nanomachines...

you know a feller by the name o' Orbital?

Ramzes said:
that was an excellent ep

till someone punched him and he grew the poisonous skin

then theres the ep where all the humans are being held in prison camps by robots during a war

then they finally break free and realize the war has been over for like 50 years

i remember like half the episodes being mentioned, strangely enough.

anyone remember one where they built an AI to watch over apartment buildings, and it went insane and killed everyone but a small group inside the building when they tried to escape?

Back