hey guys, i got a hockey prediction to make

Terra

Contributor
Veteran XX
i really think the blackhawks could go undefeated the whole season. i know its hard to do and there will be a lot of money and players involved, but i think it can be done.

go blackhawks!

i dont care about any other teams.

the owners have driven chicago blackhawks down to the floor but i really think they can pull off an undefeated season this year.

why would a PROFESSIONAL TEAM LIKE THE CHICAGOBLACKHAWKS play a junior hockey team? i know some of their players are hurt and are playing rehabbing over in europe and in many minor teams, but the blackhawks continue to strive for excellence and stay undefeated.

bam.

Like most Chicago teams, they fail miserably over and over. Keep it up Blackhawks

Minnesota Wild defense is GONNA ROCK THIS YEAR. I bet they don't let A SINGLE GOAL all year... but they probably won't score any goals either. So, it will be just like last year.

I'm going to stick with my team the Ottawa Senators. The only team that could potentially stop them is the Vancouver Canucks, those guys always find a way to do some crazy shit!!!!!!

Good luck to all teams this season, youll need it (against the Sentors)

Note: sentors was spelled that way on purpose

Darkstrand said:
Minnesota Wild defense is GONNA ROCK THIS YEAR. I bet they don't let A SINGLE GOAL all year... but they probably won't score any goals either. So, it will be just like last year.
wow, you're so original.

Darkstrand said:
clever
I don't think thats been done yet

Back