[NFL/NCAA] Who is worse, SF or MIA, and who will be #1 Overall in 2005?

Rilke

Veteran X
I wish the Niners had sucked last year. This year's draft doesn't seem as suhweet. Someone enlighten me otherwise. I think the niners, whether they are 1 or 2 should trade down and take Cal's Aaron Rodgers. If Mihammy is #1 they have to take USC's Matt-can'tspellit, right? You can't go on with Fiedler on the Roof and Touchey Feeley.

Fuck I hate the Yorks.

Rumors abound that R.Williams might be going back to Miami... so if they get a get draft pick AND get Ricky back, it'll be like fucking Christmas for them.

Archimedes said:
Rumors abound that R.Williams might be going back to Miami... so if they get a get draft pick AND get Ricky back, it'll be like fucking Christmas for them.

If Ricky rejoins the Phins it will only be on paper. They'll sit him, let him serve his suspension and trade him. I can't see him being anything but an enormous drain in the locker room after fucking them so hard. But they might get something in return for him.

One way or another, the Dolphins will profit from Williams, be it on the field (highly unlikely), or on the bargaining table.

Add in a top draft pick, and you've got serious potential for a good run at the playoffs in a few years. That, or another total fuck-up in the off-season, which will cause stadium officials to begin playing circus music whenever the Dolphins take the field.

Krakbaby said:
how do you trade down AND get rodgers

isnt he like the best qb on the board(if/when he declares)

I think the USC kid would go first, even though he throws with the devil's hand. hic.

Archimedes said:
The Dolphins would be crazy to trade Ricky, considering they suck without him.

If Ricky ever sets foot in the Dolphins locker room they'll stick 5 lbs of gummy bears up his ass and pack it with an old, splintery broom stick.

I'm saying the niners are worse simply because their entire team sux... At least Miami has a defense

I agree with you Jislan. But I wonder why the Dolphins D hasn't won them any games this year. I think Free Agency is going to continue to rape the Phins D this year too. I think the Phins are at the beginning of a long rebuilding period. They might fuck around and hire a few more shitty coaches before they get anything going.

And I could see them both trading up for more picks because they need a shitload of help. Probably the thing SF need more than anything is a WR because Tim Rattay is decent and no rookie QB is going to help out immediatly. I could see them picking up Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards or someone. They need a ton of help on defense too, so LBs and DLs will probably be their first priority if they keep #1.

they dont need lb's

linebacker is one of their strengths

they have alot of weaknesses but id say o-line and d-line are the most glaring

Basically Ricky comming out of retirement and back with miami by the end of the season is a done deal.

He'll begin his 4 game suspension next week, and be a part of Miami by the end of the year.

I've heard a few rumors on backs interested in comming to Miami

S Alexander
E James
T Henry
W McGehee (more then likely no, since he's doing pretty good now for the bills).

With those as a possibility of comming back, Fielder and Williams, I don't think, will be around next year. Definately Williams, theres too much "bad blood" so to speak. Fielder I don't think will be back because Feeley has been signed for a long contract, and if he does well these last few games, then thats a pretty much done deal.

Now, how they draft depends on how their RB situation goes before the draft (IMO).

Either way, it will be an interesting offseason in Miami.

Krakbaby said:
they dont need lb's

linebacker is one of their strengths

they have alot of weaknesses but id say o-line and d-line are the most glaring
our D-line is just fine. We lost Chester and Bowens for the season, and THAT is hurting our D-line big time. In some areas on the D-line, we're down to third stringers.

Couple that with the fact that we have no offense, a defense tends to get tired playing most of the time while the Offense does nothing but 3 and outs.

Back