TW horde go malganis

eM|Xenon

Veteran X
any horde going on archimonde?

wtf it wont let me change topic. owell so what is TW playing. archimonde?illidan?malganis?

Last edited:
MALGANIS

I chose Malganis due to the fact that we didn't have that many Horde people and if nothing else we could always end up getting absorbed into the Goon Squad :(.

walldance.gif

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=1945&p=1&tmp=1#post1945
Greetings players,

As many people are discussing the server queues, allow me to give some insight on topic.

Server caps have been set lower than normal so there are some people not being allowed onto a server.

While we would like to allow players to enjoy the game on whichever server they choose, we also want to make the launch week game play a positive one for everyone. If there were no server caps during this time, it would result in an extremely high number of people in a small area. Instead we use the server cap method to encourage players to try one of the other numerous servers available in all time zones.

We also saw an issue with a small number of servers incorrectly displaying their player population. This issue has now been corrected.

We thank our players for their patience during this very hectic time. We want to provide the best possible experience, and are working toward that goal even as we speak.

[Update]
If you are playing the game for the first time, and the game is showing you the queue, please go back, and select another server from the server list. Several servers are seeing very high populations, while others are relatively low.

[Update2]
Server caps have been increased for the few servers that were showing the queue. There is still one server that has a very high population but the queue has been greatly decreased and we hope all players can get into the game shortly.

[Update3]
We are currently seeing queues on 4 servers: Archimonde, Illidan, Mal'Ganis, Stormreaver, and Mannoroth out of the current 41.

We are expanding servers in the most heavily populated time zones and are working to improve the situation with the queues. We also encourage players who are trying to log on for the first time to please select another server if you are trying to create a character on these 4 servers.

I'll get on if Patton sends me his 10 day trial, but I won't if I can't get that because the damn game cards dont ship until monday

fraidykat said:
sup goon? Undeadest here...11 rogue...in hooligan syndicate
I would be at a high level, if it weren't for the freaking world server and lag at around 10:00 :(

**edit** I'm in GS myself, how many members does Hooligan Syndicate have anyways?

Last edited:
Back