Fuck this isolationist shit!

Machine

Veteran XX
$150 in taxes on $250 ticket to london? What kind of bullshit is that?

Flying for me would be affordable if uncle sam didn't need to line his fucking pockets.

Did you know the government taxes the interest you make on US savings bonds? In other words, they tax the interest that they owe you. Great ain't it?

Fool said:
Did you know the government taxes the interest you make on US savings bonds? In other words, they tax the interest that they owe you. Great ain't it?
It's a beautiful thing.

[OO]Machine said:
$150 in taxes on $250 ticket to london? What kind of bullshit is that?

Flying for me would be affordable if uncle sam didn't need to line his fucking pockets.
But taxes are so great and wonderful and society itself would collapse without oppressively high taxation.

The government, the perfect example of moral and fiscal responsibility!

Lets let them handle our healthcare too! I mean, look at the bang up job they did with our retirement\social security!

Phantred said:

Lets let them handle our healthcare too! I mean, look at the bang up job they did with our retirement\social security!

And our government officials are so honest and pragmatic. I'm so happy I get to live during this age of utopia.

Phantred said:

nice.

Back