The Making of the Band... My Band

Archimedes

Veteran XV
So, me and a friend were sitting around and I had an epiphany: Let's make a fucking band! Yeah, so I have been in bands before as the front man, but I always left the band due usually to creative differences.

Well, here is my idea: It is just me and one other guy. He is learning to play the guitar and I am going to learn to play the didgeridoo. Together we will put them together and see what kind of fucking up nonsense we can come up with that sounds decent.

I will post some of it after a while.. it'll take us at least six months to get anything down that will sound decent.

You ever accidentally turn the channel to MTV???... I think you have a pretty damn good chance, and I'm not even kidding.

:lol: I am not trying to make it anywhere with this idea. The only thing I would ever want to do is maybe get up in front of a bar and fuck around... basically just be a jam band without a band, per se.

And yes, didgeridoo players do get all of the ladies.

Archimedes said:
I will post some of it after a while.. it'll take us at least six months to get anything down that will sound decent.

I'd say i'm holding my breath, but that would be a lie.

Can someone please volunteer a newbie to hold their breath for me?

I'm about to start out in a new band too - Im playing drums in this one, but i can play guitar and bass too. Shall be fun :)

i'm not any good yet

thats why it would make everything better, learning how to play something at the same time someone else is tends to work fairly well

(ie. hella)

Supey, I wouldn't be holding my breath either. Neither of us are very good yet, so I wouldn't count on anything cool for a while.

Perrin, you should be intriuged man. Fellow musicians gotta give it up for the artistic value at least... I just wanted to try something different and I have always had a weird fascination with the didgeridoo. :shrug:

Back