Kimbo vs Gannon Working Vid!

kinda a boring fight, what usualy happens with big guys...if u want to watch a good fight watch Trinidad vs Mayorga....that was and exiting fight

rogi said:
kinda a boring fight, what usualy happens with big guys...if u want to watch a good fight watch Trinidad vs Mayorga....that was and exiting fight
That "was and exiting fight"? Did they leave and fight somewhere else after exiting? Did they atleast get their stuff before leaving?

Xcursion said:
That "was and exiting fight"? Did they leave and fight somewhere else after exiting? Did they atleast get their stuff before leaving?

get a fuking life spelling police.

that link was only till he got knocked down the second time and everyone was counting till 30, is there more? cause i read here he got knocked down 4 times?

this vid is better than the others, so props for that, but still.. can't we get one that's more than like 5 fps?

thx for the post tho.

i doubt it vermouth, they're are streamed so there's lot of data lost and/or compressed...or w/e i dont know how that shit works....

Zero-Optix said:
Why did they have any rules in the first place?
Because Kimbo would have been owned sooner since Gannon knows how to use his legs in a fight. It's pretty stupid that Kimbo wanted the "no ground fighting and no knees/kicks" then go and tries to take Gannon down, then hits him when he's down over and over. Then later in the reverse situation people yell at Gannon to let him up. But Gannon should have started using his legs once he was tackled. All bets are off when someone that requested rules breaks them.

not at 37 MB

seriously, if someone has a 200 MB version, upload it to me overnight and we can seed it in the morning super seed style ;/

rogi said:
i doubt it vermouth, they're are streamed so there's lot of data lost and/or compressed...or w/e i dont know how that shit works....
Right click then "Save target as.." You don't seem to know how much works, do you?

Xcursion said:
Right click then "Save target as.." You don't seem to know how much works, do you?

you're not too bright, hes saying the live feed was streamed so there was quality loss to the original

i still dotn know who kimbo is and im not reading a fucking thread

and from what i did read of that alot of you knew who he was before hand

Back