[T:V]Julia's Greatest Weakness...

Tarage

Veteran X
Yeah, so I'm playing T:V on single player and managing fine on my older ATI AIW 8600 (I think its an 8600, it could be less, but I know its alteast in the 8000 series), and I get past the colisium maps to start flying in the attack ship. Big mestake apperently. My game went from running fine and dandy to getting about 5 FPS. I havn't checked the actual FPS, surfice to say that it takes a few seconds for my mouse to catch up with how I move it. On the sugestion of the people in #Tech, I restarted my game, fresh on that level, and the same lag occured. The person I was talking to did not actually own a copy of T:V, so as much as he could help, he didn't know much of what I was talking about. As for my system specs, I have 128 Ram, and a Pentium 4 running Win XP. I have set the graphics to the lowest settings, and it hasn't hindered me at all in any single or multiplayer map, except for this one.

So yeah, if anyone out there has any ideas of what might be going wrong or knows what I am refering to, I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks.

-Tarage

BTW... I'm new here, kinda, and I have NO idea what :closet: that is... o_O

Gibe said:
128mb of ram total? that'd probably be your problem.

I'm not sure, that might not be right. It might be 256... I forget. That really isn't as important, as I can play most, if not all other maps with ease. Its something with that map...

-Tarage

Tarage said:
I'm not sure, that might not be right. It might be 256... I forget. That really isn't as important, as I can play most, if not all other maps with ease. Its something with that map...

-Tarage

uh i think you're retarded

-Tarage

Back