1/2 c. apple juice
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen Chinese style stir fry vegetables with seasoning
1 tbsp. cooking oil
3 green onions, bias sliced into 1-inch pieces
Chow mein noodles

Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces. For sauce, stir together apple juice, honey, mustard,
cornstarch and seasoning packet from stir fry vegetables. Set sauce aside.

Preheat wok of large skillet over high heat; add oil. (Add more oil, if necessary, during cooking.)
Stir-fry vegetables and onions in oil for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok.
Add half the chicken to hot wok. Stir-fry about 3 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove chicken. Repeat with remaining chicken.
Return all chicken to wok. Push from center of wok. Stir sauce; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Return vegetables to wok; toss to coat with sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute, or until heated through.
Serve over chow mein noodles. Makes 4 servings.

Home-grilled cheeseburgers.

1 1/2" thick, 5" diameter. Velveeta cheese, lots of spice.

Hot wings, homemade by me. Sekret personal recipe. And yes, I fried them; I'm not some sort of granola-eating, cholesterol-watching savage.

Guys, this is a fucking easy answer.

main_header.gif

SINep said:
HONEY CHICKEN STIR-FRY

1 lb. chicken breasts, skinned & boned
1/2 c. apple juice
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen Chinese style stir fry vegetables with seasoning
1 tbsp. cooking oil
3 green onions, bias sliced into 1-inch pieces
Chow mein noodles

Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces. For sauce, stir together apple juice, honey, mustard,
cornstarch and seasoning packet from stir fry vegetables. Set sauce aside.

Preheat wok of large skillet over high heat; add oil. (Add more oil, if necessary, during cooking.)
Stir-fry vegetables and onions in oil for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok.
Add half the chicken to hot wok. Stir-fry about 3 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove chicken. Repeat with remaining chicken.
Return all chicken to wok. Push from center of wok. Stir sauce; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Return vegetables to wok; toss to coat with sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute, or until heated through.
Serve over chow mein noodles. Makes 4 servings.

:hungry:

shutup vlasic
looks like youre going to be buying me a coke since the psp isnt looking to get 6 hours of gameplay on one battery charge

Back