[CS:S] Best Score (nohax)

[meph]DarkDonut

Contributor
Veteran XX
wish i knew how to save screens ingame without having to alttab and paste in PS. I went 14/1 but overwrote that image with this score.
css1.jpg

may a thousand dead babies feast on your flesh while you sleep if you poop on my thread.

Nice score.
So what are some of your secrets?
Sniper or machine gun?
Front of the pack, or stay back and wait?

there scores are so shitty cuz i pwned them so hard..

flashbangs play a big role now because of how they work in source, and M4 is changed, silenced mode is much more useful in close range and even in long range if you can aim it right. Also, tmp rocks now.

I almost always have a 2:1 killl death ratio if not better, but I have a feeling this is because i have a TOP of the line computer and a lot of people don't. I have 100 fps most times and the LOWEST my fps drop even in battle is 50.

hey, guess what, score means nothing in CS

i guess it makes people happy to get a good score when they are pubbing though :worried:

Last edited:
evolvo said:
hey, guess what, score means nothing in CS

for real. I've gone 34 and 3 in 1.6 once, but all it REALLY consisted of was three REALLY lucky rounds where every CT went where I happened to be camped because of a phone call, lol.

also, those people died the round that was being played, and we hadn't won yet, so it still says 14. Regardless, a 6:1 ratio isn't bad. btw where's all of your proof sagets.

just to clarify:

14-0 your team wins

you manage only 1.7 kills/round

opposing team has players with scores including 0-15, 1-15, 4-15 and only one player above .500

and you post a thread about this stellar 24-4 "nohax" score.

cool

[meph]DarkDonut said:
iceworld/stoneworld dont count ;d those maps are easy to kill people on

And easy to die on. I use to think the same way. But playing FY maps can be ALOT more intense than normal maps.

fy maps are lots of spam. please agno post some pics of your scores if you think my score is trivial. I can smell the dead babies feasting already..

Back