So with all this Maurice Clarret business, is he even going pro?

dooster

Veteran X
Isn't he eligible by now? If he isn't eligible then when he is, is he going to get picked?

I don't know much about NFL or NCAA football but this guy sure is getting alot of attention. I thought he was such a hot prospect and thats why he wanted out early. However, I heard on PTI that "he's mad bc he didnt get to the pros".

So whats his deal? is he good enough for the pros or not? is he just a washed up punk now?

dooster said:
Isn't he eligible by now? If he isn't eligible then when he is, is he going to get picked?

I don't know much about NFL or NCAA football but this guy sure is getting alot of attention. I thought he was such a hot prospect and thats why he wanted out early. However, I heard on PTI that "he's mad bc he didnt get to the pros".

So whats his deal? is he good enough for the pros or not? is he just a washed up punk now?
He will be able to go next draft I think. He is two years removed from football so unless he hit the gym like mad he wont do shit.

even if he will be eligible, an nfl franchise would be taking a huge risk by picking up someone whos proved time and time again that hes not nearly mature enough for professional football. And also he hasn't played for awhile now and theres a whole new crop of young talent out there.

He is eligible for the next draft. He'll be picked up by a crappy team in a late round who wants to take a risk, unless he performs horribly at scouting camps.

After everything we've seen from this guy the last two years, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind wanting him to be anywhere near their team.

he'll go in the 3rd round to someone who needs an RB. He has talent, and I'm not willing to crucify the guy too much. He got royally fucked over by OSU, and seems to have taken the fall for a much larger scale corruption, only to be kicked in the junk for doing so

Back