SSB:M Sucks balls.

Blitz

Contributor
Veteran X
I hate that game. Never understood how any self respecting tribes player could ever enjoy a shitty ass game such as that. "You just suck at it" go ahead say it, because that is all you can say in defense to a shitty ass game. Bleh, no fun.

In my opinion :roller:

Ya when I had a cube, I borrowed it to see what the fuss was about, popped it in and me and three first time players picked it up and COULD NOT stay interested for more then 30 minutes max. Not because it was hard, but because honest to god it is just one boring game, someone please explain to me what is so "fun" about this game. Please, please keep the "it takes alot of skill" posts to a minimum cuz that is absolute bullshit.

This thread was needed. Really. It needed a whole new thread because this post was so genius it couldn't be posted in the thread already started about it.

Edit: And by thread already started about it, I meant the SSB/M vs. SC/2 thread.

seeing as everyone ignores blitz anyway, this thread is now about
Window-Screws-(boxed)1.jpg

I loved the 64 version, but Melee ruined it for me.

It might just have been the controller, idunno.

It's a simple fighting game with not a lot of moves, but it's fast paced and does take a lot of skill to be good at. I hate most fighting games because they're usually just who can memorize more button combos. SSB has very few moves to memorize, but you have to know how to use those few moves to win.

I never owned the 64 version but it was fun too. I'm curious to know what sucked so much in melee that didn't suck in the 1st though.

Edit: Also, you suck at the game.

Back