is arafat a zombie?

cogzinofa

Veteran XV
I mean, if he was, that would explain why no one has been able to actually decide if he's dead or not.

plus, he kinda looks like a zombie and moves like a zombie in that video clip of him on the heliochoppter.

Loco-Raider said:
Uh, they know if he's dead or not. They just say he's in a coma.
are you sure? they also said he's dead. and they said he slipped into a coma, no, the doctors put him into a shallow coma to stop him from hurting himself because his organs are inflamed, no, he's in a deep coma, no, I think he's really dead this time, no, he's recovered, no, he had an anurism.

fuck all that.

he's a zombie.

Talamius said:
* Talamius consults his Zombie Survival Guide and waits for further happenings that could suggest an outbreak.

Just watch the new Dawn of the Dead, you'll know what to do.

cogzinofa said:
are you sure? they also said he's dead. and they said he slipped into a coma, no, the doctors put him into a shallow coma to stop him from hurting himself because his organs are inflamed, no, he's in a deep coma, no, I think he's really dead this time, no, he's recovered, no, he had an anurism.

fuck all that.

he's a zombie.
And now they all agree that he is just in a coma. Follow it closer.

I can tell you this - we are going to see a complete fucking circus.

Reasons

1. Islamic holy men say they will never turn off the machines as long as there is warmth.
2. A person who has had a major stroke and is brain dead can be kept warm and on life support indefinately.

So, get ready to see some interesting shit. I am guessing it might be like Lenin.

Imagine the tourist dollars if you keep the motherfucker 'alive' and on display to the public. Imagine if the fucker actually woke up in 200 years. Holy shit.

Back