New Corvette Z06

BeavisNuke

Contributor
I like it

i_importimage.jpg

broken router is preventing that from loading, but i'm sure it looks hot. :slurp:

Gangrel said:
isnt it called the c6 or something
the C6 is the Corvette. the last was the C5 (see the pattern?). the Z06 designates that its not the standard Corvette, but is the performance version (like the Camaro Z28 was the performance Camaro)

I am happy that they got rid of the flip-up lights because I do not light flip-up lights (or whatever they're called).

tim said:
I am happy that they got rid of the flip-up lights because I do not light flip-up lights (or whatever they're called).
pop-up headlights, and they rocked :(

Yum.

I'm undecided about the pop up lights... They were certainly badass, but they were also plagued with problems. My dad's 91 had worlds of trouble with the lights (and everything else by now, heh)

Ascoe said:
Yum.

I'm undecided about the pop up lights... They were certainly badass, but they were also plagued with problems. My dad's 91 had worlds of trouble with the lights (and everything else by now, heh)
I say good riddance - they added weight and worsened aerodynamics. They were a carryover from a bygone era of car making.

meh

it looks more lie a chevy viper than anything corvette in the past... too bad dodges new viper looks like the c5...

New Account said:
meh

it looks more lie a chevy viper than anything corvette in the past... too bad dodges new viper looks like the c5...

wtf? It does not look like a giant convertible clownshoe with side exhausts..

ext_gallery09.jpg

Side view for those that care.

I used to own an '84. Was fun to drive...but it was a 1st model year and had problems (stupid 4+3 transmission). Now I just can't see ever getting a 2 seater again. Just feel it is not practical.

Back