Is there anyone who thinks the History Channel does NOT rock?

Special---K

Contributor
Veteran XX
pls stand up now to be dubbed a "gay-wad"

there's a special on Alexander the Great right now
obvisouly capitalizing off of the upcoming movie but it still rules

it just startd if you want to tune in :eek: :cat:

it sucks cock in the UK. its constantly ww2 and ww1 .. NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI WW1 HITLER ALLIES HITLERS GENERALS HITLER .. blah fucking blah ..sick of it .. theres plenty of history apart from the world wars.. :ugh:

Yeah, but a ton of older video footage is all of WWI and WWII. And that's part of why the channel rocks.

riko said:
it sucks cock in the UK. its constantly ww2 and ww1 .. NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI WW1 HITLER ALLIES HITLERS GENERALS HITLER .. blah fucking blah ..sick of it .. theres plenty of history apart from the world wars.. :ugh:
gaywad

yeah damn myself for wanting fresh content.. thats asking too much :lol:

I spend about 80% of my time watching both the History Channel and Discovery Channel. Good shit.

Patton said:
I love that show where they use the Rome:TW engine for the battles. Awesome stuff.
is that where the reenact battles with video games

if so, that is the worst aspect of the history channel

i hate that shit

the Hitler Channel rocks

its like 24/7 hitler and shit that blows up

I loves me some history channel

Id like it more if they showed less fucking Civil war!

I love the history channel but they need to up their diversity, way too much airtime devoted to all the American wars. (civil WW1, WW2, vietnam, and so on), id like to see more time devoted to other things.,

History Channel rocks, I taped an hour-long documentary on Hitler's shoe collection and favourite men's fragrances to watch after school tommorow

Back