[WoW] - Azureus BT tip (UPnP)

that explains why i would get 300+ k/s in azureus but only average 100-150 in abc..

the only thing i don't like about azureus is that it is a really chunky program.. i found that it lagged my system..

When using Azareus i can't surf or do anything else online. Clicking on new links does nothing. I can play games in SP mode but nothing online.

When i shutdown Azareus it locks my comp up half the time. Now with the new version it has real trouble connecting. once connected I can't click anything without it locking up.

Yeah i know i need a new comp, but it's worked fine for me up til now.

What I'd like to know is if I can play the game with those, like now. Without having to buy a key. Thanks.

i have no problems with azureus except that it eats ram like nobody's business...

on average around 150-200MBs

you should have upnp turned off on your router, it can be a nasty security hole, besides that RTFM and setup port forwarding yourself (hint: it's easy)

silentsam said:
you should have upnp turned off on your router, it can be a nasty security hole, besides that RTFM and setup port forwarding yourself (hint: it's easy)

its easier then clicking one check box? I think not.

Whoop is the lazy

Back