I hear there is no actual law against walking around naked

PyroTeknik

Contributor
Veteran XV
Is this true?

This guy I know says there's no actual law against it; cops can stop you (come on, a cop can stop you for anything anyways...) but you won't be charged anything because there is no charge unless you were dancing and screaming.

I wonder if this is true, but it seems unlikely to me.

im not sure. In Ontario, they passed a law saying women could be topless in public, which leads me to believe that being bottomless would be indecent.

Indecent exposure?

Hmm...however you are in the great state of Canada. Perhaps there this sort of activity is acceptable.

Skei said:
public indecency

That's the one I mentionned to him but he said that public indecency only covered "lewd" acts, and so just walking around going about your business while naked didn't count as indecency by that definition.

(He's probably full of crap)

PyroTeknik said:
That's the one I mentionned to him but he said that public indecency only covered "lewd" acts, and so just walking around going about your business while naked didn't count as indecency by that definition.

(He's probably full of crap)
He is full of crap, because any such statute would be a local law, and local laws are incredibly variable. Like... what was it, Alabama or something, that had a law against walking while holding a duck or something?

depends on where you are, not just town but also the type of property. Used to be "legal" to walk around the NYC Subway topless at some point, remember some fat latina bitches grossing everyone out on the news on the last day of that loophole

Such a thing can fall under most indecency laws I am sure...you will be arrested and fined if you walked around in public nude.

Obstructing traffic, I don't want to take the chances with that. Somehow I doubt even my hardest hardon could take on a speeding car.

Back