Re: The New Color Scheme

For some reason mine was defaulted to the original. I was wondering what the fuck people were whining about.

wow holy christ... i guess because i had it on Default Liquid it never autochanged to this new shit... which is quite bad.... back to the old scheme

what colors have changed??? all i see is that the screen on the old one is wider, this is merely condensed to the middle

oh okay, it's not that bad, since when does a shade of blue indicate gayness, i think you are in a rush to deem others gay in order to make up for your insecurity in your own homosexual lifestyle...i like the Project5x liquid i think

This is like a riced out version of TW. The addition of all these indeed fruity colors, not to mention hijacking my browsers scrollbar (does FireFox stop that? that would be my first legitimate reason to drop IE), are godawful. It's a goddamn eyesore.

Hey now, i'm not insecure in my homosexual lifestyle. I'm very secure in it.

I didnt even notice the new skin till this thread, but it does seem a bit fluffier. If I didnt have a choice, I probably wouldnt have much of an opinion though. It's when you toggle between the two that the differences stand out more.

Back