So I think I have a hemorrhoid.

Frumpy Frampton

Contributor
Veteran X
So yesterday morning I wake up and notice my ass is a little tender. First I try to recall what I did the last night and realize that there was no anal sex. I go through the day and notice the pain gets worse. I get some sharp burning pain when i sit/stand and when i tighen my anal muscles, etc. I just shrug it off and hope it is relieved by the morning.

I wake up and am experiencing the same pain. So I go to the bathroom and perform a goatse to make sure everything looks alright. And i notice a bubble. Decent size one. I instantly think, fuck colon cancer and that is a tumor. I research colon cancer and realize I am wrong and begin to research more anal/rectal pain topics. Then I come to hemorrhoids. I never knew what a hemorrhoid was before but boy have I learned since then.

The other tidbit I learned is throughout your life 75% of you people will deal with hemorrhoids like me.

My purpose in telling this is to get flamed and made fun of, but through that hopefully find somebody who has experienced hemorrhoids and would be able to give me some more knowledge. All the research I have done says to wait it out for a week and it should lessen and go away and if not then I goto a doc and have him chop it off. If anybody would like to give me some insight, go ahead and reply or shoot me a pm if you dont want to be flamed by the mass amount of members on the forum who think they are cool.

you're not going to get flamed over hemorrhoids

if you use preperation H

(get it.. flamed.. hemorrhoids..)

I actually havent experienced any itching. And also no bleeding during bowel movements, but I had diarrhea all day yesterday and didnt ever notice it.

At 39 these are pretty much a twice a year thing for me these days. I have Anusol in my med cabinet for when they do come up.

i think there is a cream or something you could buy w/o prescription that will take care of it pretty fast (assuming its not the kowboy kinda bad)

Back