this is just a reminder to mlb/cards/redsox fans....

herbtown

Contributor
Veteran XX
sox won first two in '86 as well....but...well, we all know how that turned out....

just in case they hold on to win this game 2 that is....of course, i'm rooting for the cardinals....go NL!

ps: matt morris u dissapoint me....throw anything to bellhorn but a fastball over the inside.....god damn, doesn't anyone watch these guys in the regular season?...he's a wiff master who can only hit fastballs inside or over the middle....jeeeeeez

(i will bump this tomorrow if u fags don't!) ;)

david maybe you should watch some sox games and you'd realize that bellhorn swings and misses at that inside fastball like it is his job. He just changed his stance and has been hitting it recently.

P.S. This is not 1986

herbtown said:
can't wait to bump this thread :D

I can't wait for you to bump it either. With a seizure-inducing amount of frowny faces.

And I'll have my official BOSTON RED SOX: 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS sig in tow when I post a :lol: at you.

fuck new york

the red sox winning it would hopefully crush the spirits of the entire city of new york
awesome

T w i z t i D said:
david maybe you should watch some sox games and you'd realize that bellhorn swings and misses at that inside fastball like it is his job. He just changed his stance and has been hitting it recently.

P.S. This is not 1986

Pre-leetstance Bellhorn's job WAS to swing and miss, I swear to god.

T w i z t i D said:

P.S. This is not 1986

yes i do hear you but it seems to me the ones he's been crushing lately are the inside heaters or the ones that are served to him over the middle of the plate :D

and yes i know it's not 86 but :devil:

Edofnor said:
I can't wait for you to bump it either. With a seizure-inducing amount of frowny faces.

And I'll have my official BOSTON RED SOX: 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS sig in tow when I post a :lol: at you.

it actually wouldn't bother me at all....why would it? i'm not a yankee fan....i'm a mets fan, and we own u 4 lyfe....

lolz....my predictions and what i say has nothing to do with the outcomes bro ;)

thanks though :lovepink:

Vitti, I will insult the size of your e-penis when you're wrong. Your e-credibility will be shattered.

Yeah, we're pulling out all the stops here. I might even call you a fag if they win it in 5 or fewer. (oh snap)

Back