If kerry shows up at fenway, ill be pissed.

Mr. "my favorite player is manny ortez" pretends to be a red sox fan, and that's just fine, but he shouldn't even TRY to get first pitch rights to a world series.

discuss.

oh right this all comes from this article in the herald

MILWAUKEE - Impugned for weeks over perceived Red Sox gaffes, Sen. John F. Kerry [related, bio] may still fly in to Boston for a surprise appearance at a World Series game, aides said yesterday.

The senator's staff is calculating the value of making an appearance in Fenway Park, where Kerry could bask in the team's glory. The appearance, while risky because it could invite boos on national television, comes as Republicans continue to knock Kerry over sports comments gone wrong.

RedSox fans are the most selfish people I know.

"THIS IS MY TEAM!! I HAVE CHEERED FOR THEM SINCE 1915!!! STFU REDSOX NEWBIE-BANDWAGONT2FAGGOT!!!"

triple, it's a common thing in the human language to jumble words/names. He's probably not a big Sox fan, but who cares? He corrected himself, so it's not like he didn't know.

DON'T DEFILE THE SACRED DIAMOND WITH POLITICS

TRIPLE FOR THE SEPARATION OF BASEBALL AND STATE IN '04!!!!

far_behind said:
triple, it's a common thing in the human language to jumble words/names. He's probably not a big Sox fan, but who cares? He corrected himself, so it's not like he didn't know.

oh yea I find myself saying derek schilling and manny clemens all the time :lol:

triple said:
oh yea I find myself saying derek schilling and manny clemens all the time :lol:
Because you're a big baseball fan. In a nonspecific (not just baseball players) sense, I'm sure everyone mixes up names all the time. But I'm sure it's just John Kerry's problem, nobody else. :shrug:

It's not like the right and honorable GW Bush has ever ONCE screwed up names, locations, or words.

In short, both are fucktards

Back