"The only thing that scares me with Bush"

Midnj

Veteran XX
Spoiler

god damn if one more person says that to me I'm gonna go postal

that and the whole 'the jury is still out on evolution' and 'talking to god' and 'i can't speak the english language' et al

We need more dicks fucking pussies so the pussies will quit talking about the draft. The dicks need to fuck some assholes too because the assholes are scaring the pussies with the draft rumors.

Lord Elessar said:
We need more dicks fucking pussies so the pussies will quit talking about the draft. The dicks need to fuck some assholes too because the assholes are scaring the pussies with the draft rumors.

:rofl:

Midnj said:
god damn if one more person says that to me I'm gonna go postal

No shit. It's so fucking stupid, just like them claiming Bush will take old peoples Social Security away from them.

This is nothing new, Dems do it every cycle. They can't win in the arena of ideas, so they attempt to scare stupid people.

Considering how many stupid people on this forum profess to be Democrats, it comes as no surprise that it works with the ignorant masses.

BeavisNuke said:
that and the whole 'the jury is still out on evolution' and 'talking to god' and 'i can't speak the english language' et al

How was your childhood? I bet you got picked on a lot :(

PopCorn said:
This is nothing new, Dems do it every cycle. They can't win in the arena of ideas, so they attempt to scare stupid people.

Considering how many stupid people on this forum profess to be Democrats, it comes as no surprise that it works with the ignorant masses.

you meant republicans

PopCorn said:
No shit. It's so fucking stupid, just like them claiming Bush will take old peoples Social Security away from them.

although you may be right, conservatives/republicans still take the cake for excercising their Fear strategy to their constituents. OMIGOD WMDs! OMG YELLOW ALERT! OMG RED ALERT! STAY INSIDE! OMIGOD GET THE DUCT TAPE! OH NOs!!!

Back