YAY!!! Edmonds is the man!!

Super Dennis said:
Why the hell did the Astros change pitchers after that guy has only let up 1 hit this series?

Because he's a reliever, he pitched 3 innings, and they wanted to be able to use him for a Game 7?

Not to mention his spot in the batting order came up.

I would've brought in Oswalt to face Pujols, Rolen, and Edmonds though.

Edmonds hit a homerun off of Micelli. Big fucking deal. Clemens will be full rested tomorrow with Oswalt in relief so RIP faggot birdies.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!! im os dunrk.......omg..............it was a good game.....clemens aint shit. blah blah blah I bet he will choke

MeneZ said:
GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!! im os dunrk.......omg..............it was a good game.....clemens aint shit. blah blah blah I bet he will choke

Roger Clemens.. Choke? Do you know who you're talking about? This isnt a Kerry Wood or Josh Beckett. Roger Clemens is already a sure hall-of-famer. Go pray to the porcelain Gods bitch.

SmallVille said:
Roger Clemens.. Choke? Do you know who you're talking about? This isnt a Kerry Wood or Mark Prior. Roger Clemens is already a sure hall-of-famer. Go pray to the porcelain Gods bitch.
He played like shit game 7 last year vs the sawx, and the Cardinals are a much better team than the sawx were last year. It all depends on the gas in his tank because if he is off just a little he will get crushed by St. Louis.

clemens has no excuse not to pitch well tommorow

hes well rested, the cardinals just played a 12 inning game, and he's well equipped to deal with the pressure

Do you expect clemens to picth 7 innings? I'm new to baseball but by the looks of it, I don't think clemens will pitch more than 5 and I doubt Oswalt will come in the 5th :eek:

i dont see why he wouldnt pitch more than 5 unless he started screwing up big time

hes the most clutch, experienced, and overall best pitcher on the team. i dont think anyone in the lineup would rather pitch than let clemens do it. clemens isnt THAT old to where he cant handle more than 5 innings

Back