[serious]John Kerry robs child of piggy bank to finanace election

BadMoFo

Contributor
Veteran XX
I just saw this on the news he brings this kid up on stage and then takes his piggy bank.

I am searching for a link, this happened in florida at a kerry rally today.

this morning, I'd guess the last time you saw any vagina it was your moms and it was about 13 years ago, when you were born.

great post, and not political at all! and jesus if you want to talk about nothing but politics, at the least find something funny or interesting, not putting a retarded spin on something normal (in this case sounds like the kid was offering it to him - WOW so many jokes there)

Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
Never believe, it's not so
It's magic, you know

Never been awake
Never seen a day break
Leaning on my pillow in the morning
Lazy day in bed
Music in my head
Crazy music playing in the morning light

I love my sunny day
Dream of far away
Dreaming on my pillow in the morning
Never been awake
Never seen a day break
Leaning on my pillow in the morning light

Ho, ho, ho
It's magic, you know
Never believe it's not so
It's magic, you know

dudeman said:
great post, and not political at all! and jesus if you want to talk about nothing but politics, at the least find something funny or interesting, not putting a retarded spin on something normal (in this case sounds like the kid was offering it to him - WOW so many jokes there)
It's ok, mofo is a dumbass

BadMoFo said:
this morning, I'd guess the last time you saw any vagina it was your moms and it was about 13 years ago, when you were born.

bitter because he has years of teenaged pussy to look forward too and all you have is the nursing home :(

i guarentee i have gotten laid more in the past 6 months than badmofo has since he got married

i would go so far as to say i guarentee i have gotten laid more in the past 6 months than badmofo has in his entire life (probably not too many more times than the first statement)

BadMoFo said:
i laughed for like a whole minitue at this and couldn't swallow my coke cause i thought i'd choke. I hate to go pee now.

-cyanide- said:
i guarentee i have gotten laid more in the past 6 months than badmofo has since he got married

i would go so far as to say i guarentee i have gotten laid more in the past 6 months than badmofo has in his entire life (probably not too many more times than the first statement)

cy2.jpg

Back