I need a good political affiliation quiz/survey...

link_

Veteran X
i searched for one i took a while back from a thread on here, but i can't find it.

a search that includes ths world "politics" = millions of threads.

anyone know what a good one is? my mom wanted to take it and she wants my dad to take it. This would be really interesting to see.

(btw im looking for one of the surveys that has more than 6 questions. i seem to find a bunch of small 6 question surveys w/ google.)

politicalcompass is pretty biased

I like the one on okcupid.com, I don't think you have to be a member to take it.

Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56

In the company of Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama...

Reno said:
politicalcompass is pretty biased

I like the one on okcupid.com, I don't think you have to be a member to take it.
I disagree; I think politicalcompass is pretty damn accurate. It's the okcupid one that I hate because it's rather inaccurate, the questions don't make sense, and their quiz isn't nearly as scientific as politicalcompass' is.

You can tell the difference between both by their examples. Politicalcompass uses famous leaders from the past and present and even tries charting classical composers (for fun). Okcupid has... Adam Sandler and Donald Trump.

Economic Left/Right: 7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.77

Figures, I am getting more and more conservative over time. I remember at one point in time, maybe a couple years ago, I was somewhere like +1, +0.5.

Good thing or bad thing, you decide.

RNJBOND said:
I disagree; I think politicalcompass is pretty damn accurate. It's the okcupid one that I hate because it's rather inaccurate, the questions don't make sense, and their quiz isn't nearly as scientific as politicalcompass' is.

You can tell the difference between both by their examples. Politicalcompass uses famous leaders from the past and present and even tries charting classical composers (for fun). Okcupid has... Adam Sandler and Donald Trump.
PC has ridiculous questions that are completely irrelevant.

Ignore the faces on the okcupid one if they bother you that much, I think the layout is pretty solid there. Bonus points if you can guess what okcupid marked me as, and who's face I'm on/near.

Back