Ok, who else is up at 4:30 in the morning?

spokane, washington (but looking for a job in portland atm). I think it's something like 300k people in spokane.

firerizer and plasmatic, I'm sorry dudes, graveyard shift is the bitch!

oh, I live in arizona. right now we are on the same time, half of the year we wont. And ya I know spokane, one of the guys I go to college with is from there.

Blitz said:
oh, I live in arizona. right now we are on the same time, half of the year we wont. And ya I know spokane, one of the guys I go to college with is from there.

Heh, forgot that the "how many people" thing was part of your sig. I have a sister who lives down in the phoenix area. She and her husband really like it down there. The monotonous weather would get to me, along with the summer heat.

The summer heat is killer, 110, 120. Oh ya, it gets bad. However, the other 8 months of the year are preety nice.

Ha, I work at VONS (grocery Store)

I work night shift, Been Working for a week now. My boss wants me to work the next two days, But Im calling into work today and going to talk to the manager and tell him I cant do the night shift, It fucks with my schooling and Social Life. Im going to be a Courtesy Clerk/Cashier in the day time. My boss has my schedule already setup, fuck hes gonna be pissed, oh well. I cant do it, fuck him.

Got off work about an hour ago.

I havent told him either, Hes really cool but I cant let him down face 2 face, so Ill have the General Manager tell him hes short 1 man, and theres only 3 men on the Night Crew, there gonna be fucked.

Back