Animated Anti-Administration Video

OH yeah and project for new american century is real, they sent a paper to the people named who sent it back with a signature showing their aproval of the ideas.

And Al Quaiiiida is just how the brits pronounce it, watch the BBC World News in the morning

And, honestly, accurate.

The only thing is -- the neocon takeover is mostly generational. I think that Bush Jr. is the biggest exception to this, but bear in mind that the people running the neoconservative movement are going to be dead in 10-20 years! Meanwhile, moderates are eating up at them from the bottom.

In Bush they found someone who honestly -- on some level -- believes in them, believes in the force of every American's prayer in helping guide and protect him, and believes that if you make decisions that are goodhearted and lead powerfully, things will work out better than if you acted with other things as a primary motivator -- things like stability, world opinion, domestic unity, and so on.

I don't think that there are so many more chances open to them. The neoconservative movement itself will probably die out in the next 20 years, although not before reaching a climax that may be tragic. :( However, the Republican Party is already -- slowly -- reforming itself from the inside out on a variety of issues. If the Democrats didn't suck so badly as to remove themselves from competition, the neocons wouldn't be so powerful today!

It's all about balance. It's not about morality, it doesn't matter what's right or wrong. What matters is balance -- the Republicans have too much power.

Hopefully Kerry, or somebody, will turn that around, so I can go back to baiting Democrats. As it is, I feel almost guilty; it's too easy.

btw: http://www.newamericancentury.org/

The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle; and that too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership.

The Project for the New American Century intends, through issue briefs, research papers, advocacy journalism, conferences, and seminars, to explain what American world leadership entails. It will also strive to rally support for a vigorous and principled policy of American international involvement and to stimulate useful public debate on foreign and defense policy and America's role in the world.

William Kristol, Chairman

Back