2 bugs with T:V...

benji

Veteran XV
Well at least one...

Sometimes when I join a game and the map comes up with the spawn points, I click or hit 1 or whatever spawn I want and it changes white like I just selected it like it normally does. But then it just stays like that, the chat isn't updating anymore. I try to hit B or whatever to respawn and that doesn't work. The game just doesn't work, then I hit escape and it still says there are players in the game, but nothing is happening. So I have to disconnect and reconnect and disconnect and reconnect until I finally get in the game. I haven't made any modifications to the game...

And second, I've been getting horrible pings to every server. Anyone else getting bad pings lately? They're anywhere from the 400's to 800's. Ingame it's just as bad, and it plays pretty laggy.

ignignot.gif

sounds like a personal problem

And second, I've been getting horrible pings to every server. Anyone else getting bad pings lately? They're anywhere from the 400's to 800's. Ingame it's just as bad, and it plays pretty laggy.

Yeah, damn lag bug. So rampant in today's games.

What do you do Psychogamer? Just rejoin?

...and BTW, I've never pinged this bad to any game, I have Comcast cable and usually I ping to most servers accross the US under 100-125.

benji said:
Well at least one...

Sometimes when I join a game and the map comes up with the spawn points, I click or hit 1 or whatever spawn I want and it changes white like I just selected it like it normally does. But then it just stays like that, the chat isn't updating anymore. I try to hit B or whatever to respawn and that doesn't work. The game just doesn't work, then I hit escape and it still says there are players in the game, but nothing is happening. So I have to disconnect and reconnect and disconnect and reconnect until I finally get in the game. I haven't made any modifications to the game...

Well lets see.

The first bug you describe sounds alot like a shitty connection.

The second bug you describe ALSO sounds like a shitty connection.

Call your fucking ISP.

Back