9-11 conspiracy videos

scy7he

Veteran X
Can someone give me a link to the 9-11 video with the guy sitting in a chair and running off at the mouth? Also the flash video about the pentagon. Thanks.

(I'm not a nut, nor do I buy into the theroys.)

(But sometimes I feel like a nut)

okay, i know that the tin-foil hat comments are going to come, but what is the logical explanation for these arguments? are they just skewed to begin with?

Walking_Man said:
http://www.muchosucko.com/flash/pentagonlies.html

There is the flash video. I don't know about one with a guy sitting in a chair, but if you have seen one silly 9/11 conspiracy video, you have seen them all.
I couldn't even sit through that. Jesus Christ.

"It sounded like a missile!"

BOY, I'M SURE THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON KNOWS WHAT A MISSILE SOUNDS LIKE!!!!!

I also like how they were trying to imply that a "small aircraft" or a fighter had launched it. I'd love to see a Maverick do what was done to the the Pentagon. :rofl:

opsayo said:
okay, i know that the tin-foil hat comments are going to come, but what is the logical explanation for these arguments? are they just skewed to begin with?
The logical explaination for these arguments is that the people making them are pseudo-intellectual retards that need to feel important. There are pictures of landing gear, luggage, and assorted other aircraft debris inside the fucking Pentagon. They must be fake!

whoah, Kurayami just called someone a "pseudo-intellectual"

Watch out, the cognitive dissonance might make your brain explode

Durak said:
whoah, Kurayami just called someone a "pseudo-intellectual"

Watch out, the cognitive dissonance might make your brain explode
I'm glad that you realized that you fell under that heading without me even needing to mention your name. :)

No, because unlike you, I'm actually seeking higher education from legitimate sources, not websites

note: reading the Janes' website doesn't make you a an expert on warfare or even military equipment

WOW ive never seen that video before, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf i cant believe the conspiracys have gotten this bad, or rather propaganda

HAHA its just so dumb, congrats to the person who made that, they were able to throw a bunch of quotes from average dumbass people who pretend to know what they are talking about along with some photos and music, quality funny right there

Last edited:
Kurayami said:
The logical explaination for these arguments is that the people making them are pseudo-intellectual retards that need to feel important. There are pictures of landing gear, luggage, and assorted other aircraft debris inside the fucking Pentagon. They must be fake!
yeah, most of those arguments are pretty stupid, from the witness quotes to the "airplane crashes do damage to the ground WOWOWPICTURES!" but what about the lack of damage all around the hole (if the wings were sheared off, you'd expect some damage to the building) and why wont the government release the videos? are there like people inside the plane mooning out the window for a last ditch bart simpson?

Durak said:
No, because unlike you, I'm actually seeking higher education from legitimate sources, not websites

note: reading the Janes' website doesn't make you a an expert on warfare or even military equipment
FYI, I find your misconceptions about me to be amusing, not insulting. :)

You're free to think whatever you'd like, though. That's the prerogative of the ignorant.

Back