Baby Bew

Contributor
Veteran XV
:slurp:

koalayummies.jpg

Code4 said:
never heard of them
:lies:

They are little koala bears with chocolate or strawberry filling on the inside. They're especially good when they're fresh and the chocolate is smooth, not hard on the inside.

I think they've disappeared from the US market or something because I haven't seen them in a long time.

Baby Bew said:
:lies:

They are little koala bears with chocolate or strawberry filling on the inside. They're especially good when they're fresh and the chocolate is smooth, not hard on the inside.

I think they've disappeared from the US market or something because I haven't seen them in a long time.

totally forgot about those!

Funny as HELL you posted about these :D

Oct 7th was my birthday, and I wanted to try sushi for the first time. So my friends and I headed for a local Japanese steak house it was great, but on the way out I saw they were selling Pocky so my friend got some. I thought they tasted like Koala Yummies but I was the only one of the group who has ever had some. Thinking back to my child hood when they were available I thought how they HAD to be from Japanese or another Asian country. So its pretty damn strange you'd post about Koala Yummies when I was just talking and thinking about them a few days ago.

Predators Rage said:
Funny as HELL you posted about these :D

Oct 7th was my birthday, and I wanted to try sushi for the first time. So my friends and I headed for a local Japanese steak house it was great, but on the way out I saw they were selling Pocky so my friend got some. I thought they tasted like Koala Yummies but I was the only one of the group who has ever had some. Thinking back to my child hood when they were available I thought how they HAD to be from Japanese or another Asian country. So its pretty damn strange you'd post about Koala Yummies when I was just talking and thinking about them a few days ago.
I don't even know how I remembered them.

There were some being sold as "Koalas March" but they tasted weird.

Okay, apparently the Koala soda that no one here cares about is called Koala Springs. What the hell happened to it and why can't I find any anymore? I remember they used to be available in 2000, then I stopped drinking sugared sodas... what the hell?!

RNJBOND said:
Okay, apparently the Koala soda that no one here cares about is called Koala Springs. What the hell happened to it and why can't I find any anymore? I remember they used to be available in 2000, then I stopped drinking sugared sodas... what the hell?!
I guess there's some sort of Koala conspiracy stealing our Yummies and Springs.

They sell the exact equivalent to these in a lot of oriental markets, they're just in the form of panda bears and some other animals perhaps.

Back