Jesus lived in the 11th century

Puma

Veteran X
Before people flame on, I would just like to welcome everyone to think out of the box for a few minutes and welcome certain facts. I'm in the middle of reading this book, and its pretty damn interesting.

A.T. Fomenko, a Russian mathematician-historian, developped a theory that the current accepted chronology of the history of the world is far from correct, as it was written by a very limited committee of historians in the 16th century, most notably J. Scaliger. Fomenko's theory pretty much states that Scaliger's chronology duplicated many events and historic persons and stretched the timing, resulting in Medieval Times (which is a questionable historic time period, as many people agree).

Isaac Newton (who also did lots of historical research) never agreed with Scaliger's calculations, claiming he created holes of roughly 300 years. Fomenko states many things, one of which is that the events in the Bible took place in the 11th to 15th centuries, that Roman Empire happened about 300 years later than widely accepted, and that Ancient Greece was alive and well within the last 2000 years. The order of things does not change, the claim is that history is much much more compact than Scalinger presented it.

Here's some links, it's pretty interesting reading:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_16.htm
http://www.univer.omsk.su/foreign/fom/fom.htm

according to Scaliger, Petavius and their followers, the events of the ancient world took place from about 3,500 years B.C. till the fifth century A.D. As their results were never independently confirmed, there is an outstanding question of the credibility of this chronology. His followers continued this work and it is commonly accepted that the official chronology was given its final shape by D. Petavius (1583-1652). It is strange that other historians, in spite of the scientific advantages, very rarely modified the dates of the basic historical events assigned by Scaliger and Petavius

http://www.revisedhistory.org/Investigation-eng-history.htm

http://www.univer.omsk.su/foreign/fom/book.htm

flame on

Last edited:
The text from the scroll is as follows:

I made a whole new dreidel,
I added a design.
The Jewish did not like it,
but revenge would be mine.

Oh dreidel dreidel dreidel
I made it out of clay
The Hebrew all dislike me
I'll get them all some day

Hebrews hated my symbol,
but they can kiss my ass.
And 19 centuries later,
they all would taste my gas.

I made it out of clay

Now I've killed 6 million kikes,
but did not win the war.
But does it really matter?
Since fools still call me Lord.

I made it out of clay

haniblecter said:
What about isotope dating of organic materials?

It is only accurate to within 1000 years... you can date dinosaurs but not statues or whatever

Medieval Times exists. I was there last week.
ss3.jpg

heres some pictures for yall monkeys
fig-3.jpg

This chart shows the names of Roman and Jewish rulers. The functions consist of 19 numbers. Not going into any more detail, the probability that these 19 numbers would be that close between the two functions is less than one in a billion

So the chance that the Bible stories are 2000 years old is what... 0.00000001% ?

Last edited:
ZU Puma said:
heres some pictures for yall monkeys
fig-3.jpg

This chart shows the names of Roman and Jewish rulers. The functions consist of 19 numbers. Not going into any more detail, the probability that these 19 numbers would be that close between the two functions is less than one in a billion

So the chance that the Bible stories are 2000 years old is what... 0.00000001% ?
"HAY GUYS HISTORY PRIOR TO THE 16TH CENTURY IS INACCURATE."

"HAY MONKEYS HERE IS A GRAPH CONTRASTING THE LIFETIMES TIMES OF RULERS. PRIOR TO THE 16TH CENTURY. OWNED BIBLE."

hey kura where you been lately? haven't seen your posts for a while.

oh and the subject of this thread is retarded (at least that's my opinion)

fartiusstinkius said:
hey kura where you been lately? haven't seen your posts for a while.
Busy with assorted things. Keeping up with TW hasn't been a priority lately.

PS: Dinosaurs walked the earth in 1843.

zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY
zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY
zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY
zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACYzionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY jews conniving deceit lies himmler palestinian state arafat ZIONIST CONSPIRACY zionist conspiracy ZIONIST CONSPIRACY

Back