5150 T:V Retail Servers

sLaM

MEIN FUHRERX
Veteran XX
Another server post. Yay!

So here we go. We got 5 total servers to offer now, 3 East coast servers and 2 West coast servers. Here's how they break down:

east.gif

This is our basic server with nazi rules. No password, but still need to adhere to the nazi rules.

east2.gif

This will be just like 5150 East 3, it will be passworded and meant for veteran/advanced players only. The password to this server will be the same that was on 5150 East 3 during the MP demo. If you already asked me in IRC for this pw, DON'T ASK AGAIN! I will keel u.

east3.gif

There aren't any changes here. The password is still the same and so is the rule set. Keep the games fun and competitive!

west.gif

This server is just like 5150 East 1, not passworded but runs the nazi rules set.

west2.gif

This server is just like 5150 East 2/5150 East 3 - The password as well as the rules set are all the same. Hopefully we can get some good pubs going on the west coast this weekend, I'm sick of playing on east. :p

If you guys have any problems/questions, just e-mail me or scott (fsb-ao) and we'll deal with them. If there is someone on our servers tk'ing, just go into IRC and *PM* an admin, don't just say something in the channel. Almost 99% of the time I'm around but not just sitting there staring at our public channel.

One request:

Can you remove Emerald/Winterlake/Cavern/Isle from the map rotation for at least a week? I've played them so much it makes my eyes bleed. :[

Unless a lot of people object, that is.

Dyno said:
One request:

Can you remove Emerald/Winterlake/Cavern/Isle from the map rotation for at least a week? I've played them so much it makes my eyes bleed. :[

Unless a lot of people object, that is.

this should be sop

Back