New Incredibles trailer

It looks like a cool movie, I will check it out once it hits theaters, or maybe not, I will be in fucking smalltown saskatchewan when it comes out probably... :(

orbital 123 said:
It looks like a cool movie, I will check it out once it hits theaters, or maybe not, I will be in fucking smalltown saskatchewan when it comes out probably... :(
i hope u die of hypothermia

Another reason why Pixar is and always will be 10 times fucking better than Dreamworks. Their story is so much better. Dreamworks is nothing but a second place in race of 2 people and copying everything fucking Pixar does.

Well the incredibles is another Disney story. The LAST one pixar is going to be able to do. The real test will be after this movie what Pixar is able to do story wise on their own. So hold all your Dreamworks < Pixar comparisons until they stand on equal ground.

Gauntlet said:
Well the incredibles is another Disney story. The LAST one pixar is going to be able to do. The real test will be after this movie what Pixar is able to do story wise on their own. So hold all your Dreamworks < Pixar comparisons until they stand on equal ground.
True true. But did you see what Disney was putting out as far as full length animated movies before Pixar? The King of Egypt? OMFG what the fuck was that? Road to El Dorado? Shit shit shit. Disney suck a dick and die.

Back