Girls in groups are fucking strange...

SpicyMcHaggis

Veteran X
They're even more dangerous than they are when they're alone.

I was just walking back to my dorm and this group of 3 drop dead gorgeous girls comes up to me and the leader is like "Can I shake your hand?" I'm not the best looking guy, so I have no idea why the fuck this girl would want to shake my hand. Probably some dare of "Shake the next lonely-looking, not very good looking guy's hand." So I gave her my hand and she shook it, and then the three of them laughed and walked off.

Spoiler

Last edited:
I had that happen to me once. I said "Get the fuck away from me you insane gash"

They stopped their inane giggling for some reason.

It was a dare, and one of them may like you.

If they're gonna do that, you should have just asked her out right there with a line like, "Hey, you're cute, wanna go to the movie this weekend?"

But we're stupid and shy, so it didn't happen.

WeNdeL said:
sure you did guy
:nag: :nag:

You don't fucking know me. You've never met me. You have no fucking clue what I would say or how I am.

Hint: I'm no less cynical IRL as I am here. Feel free to ask people that have met me since you seem to care.

vlasic u r a total pussy irl i could totally beat u up LOL

i am more bad ass than neone here even tho i dont no nethin about u guys a' ight

Vlasic said:
:nag: :nag:

You don't fucking know me. You've never met me. You have no fucking clue what I would say or how I am.

Hint: I'm no less cynical IRL as I am here. Feel free to ask people that have met me since you seem to care.

OHNO!

eGashBasher!

MeSlayer said:
actually its true

because he isnt a fuckin brit he said cunt instead of gash

other than that 100% true
nah, I was reading a lot of W. S. Burroughs at the time. He loves the word 'gash'

Back