FUCK IT [freeipods thread, sorry]

Oh, and by the way - I will pay it when it's a confirmed completion. I just had someone removed because he was scamming freeipods, so please, legits ONLY.

Xero said:
I got my iPod today :)

:( i want mine, dammit.

oh well. Hopefully, those of you who have signed up (you know who you are) will complete your offers. :)

pm me with your email addresses or paypal accounts so that the first can get his prize and the 4 who finish after him/her can get theirs too. Thanks!

as you may or may not know, it takes some time to get credit for most of the offers, so you can still sign up.

It's funny how these threads erupt whenever someone posts about getting an iPod.

Well, maybe not funny, but certainly predictable.

samuelk said:
It's funny how these threads erupt whenever someone posts about getting an iPod.

Well, maybe not funny, but certainly predictable.

yeah, duh. it's like this:

you know damned well that if your friends got off their asses and helped you out (since you helped them out and etc etc) that you would get something nice for free. Well, people around you keep getting those things, and every time someone gets one of those things, you are reminded that you don't have one of those things.

So far I've helped 3 people get theirs, and i have not ONE completed offer.

SO!
finish your offers, people.

:)

btw - the columbia house dvds? SUCK. they're cheap as fuck,

loop said:
yeah, duh. it's like this:

you know damned well that if your friends got off their asses and helped you out (since you helped them out and etc etc) that you would get something nice for free. Well, people around you keep getting those things, and every time someone gets one of those things, you are reminded that you don't have one of those things.

So far I've helped 3 people get theirs, and i have not ONE completed offer.

SO!
finish your offers, people.

:)

btw - the columbia house dvds? SUCK. they're cheap as fuck,

I think the problem is that this forum (and most others) are already bled dry as far as the freeipods thing goes.

You're not likely to get too many people to sign up, as everybody has probably already done so. The best thing you can do is e-mail the people already on your referral list and ask them if they have completed their offer.

P Masta Flex said:
whats involved in a referal? what do I have to do? what do I sign up for?

just click my link, and you're already considered mine. Then you follow the instructions - complete an offer they have listed (i signed up for columbia house dvds, others have done other things) and then when that company confirms to freeipods that you have completed the offer and that it was legit, they credit you with a completed offer and me with a completed referral. That gets you able to get other referrals for yourself and me one more step closer.

and if you're in my first 5 you get at least 5 dollars. first one gets 30.

samuelk said:
I think the problem is that this forum (and most others) are already bled dry as far as the freeipods thing goes.

You're not likely to get too many people to sign up, as everybody has probably already done so. The best thing you can do is e-mail the people already on your referral list and ask them if they have completed their offer.

i think you're probably right, unfortunately. :D

we'll see though. this MIGHT work.

I've been sent to vendor since 8/11 or 8/13..it has both of those. 8/11 when you click check status, and if I check my order number it says 8/13

iPods are cool. I want an iSkin.

If you want to check the earliest possible date that your iPod might ship, call eCost.com (their toll-free number is on their homepage) -- that's where freeipods.com gets their ipods.

Just ask the customer service agent if there are any ipods in stock, and if not, when they expect their next shipment.

Even if your order isn't going to be shipped from the next batch, at least you'll know the earliest that it might ship.

Oh, and I got the Apple iPod even after switching to HP.

Just checked my status and it still says Sent to vendor..blah blah

i had a dream that they accidentally sent me 2 ipods...and it was awesome...but i really have 0 ipods in reality

how many referals do you need to actually get this?

and i mean total. cuz i am not about to start doing this if i need more than 20 referals tp get my own.

Back