Is anyone else worried that T:V will...

WOW! What a ground-breaking idea/thought! Nobody has EVER mentioned something like this! You're such an out-of-the-box thinker!

i think most will like it, but there will always be haters, but at least it wont be as bad as what happened when t2 came out

private community with competition only for those who are in the community! Rockin! Tribes is the nazi community of the future

Worried, no....actually I won't care if the Newb to Tribes masses miss out on this title because if it actually becomes popular, I'll spend the first year facing a lot more TKrs, Pre-pube attitudes and those attempting to cheat/hack the game.

CS anyone?

Not to say that those things won't happen but relatively I'll see a lot less of it.

T1 didn't mature in gameplay and sportsmanship until mid 2001 IMO.

Last edited:
i only want people to buy it so the nice fellows who made it get the $$ they deserve

i could care less if they bought the game and never installed it :shrug:

If they do the usual shave $10 off the price after the first week I'll buy it, if it stays jacked up to $49.99 then no.

I'm so spoiled by epic and their $39.99 retail price for the Special Edition of UT2004 :shrug:

you guys really know how to spoil fun you know?

some of us like it that the same fagits aren't the faces we see in the pubs. we like seeing new people going, "holy shit i hit him in the air!" or "whoa that's a big plane, i need gunners for the big plane!"

learn to play VIDEO GAMES.

Dangerdoggie said:
If they do the usual shave $10 off the price after the first week I'll buy it, if it stays jacked up to $49.99 then no.

I'm so spoiled by epic and their $39.99 retail price for the Special Edition of UT2004 :shrug:

they're gonna have too, i think Valve is trying to one up the t:v release and is basically releasing cs source this week or some shit.

people bought t2 after we've all decided that its a peice of shit.

if people are willing to buy crap games like "def jam fight for ny" or "Tribes 2", they'll buy this.

Back