Question about outlook...

Psychosis

Veteran XX
Is it possible to schedule printing of the outlook (XP or 2003) calendar in either day or week view? I.E., have outlook print out my schedule for the day at 7:00 AM every morning, so I can just grab it from the printer and go?

Looked on google a bit, to no avail...

Psychosis said:
you people suck
I briefly entertained the idea of replying to this last night, but then realized that I do not have anything to say that would help your predicament...

Sorry dude...hire a secretery?

*ECK*|SpYdeR| said:
I briefly entertained the idea of replying to this last night, but then realized that I do not have anything to say that would help your predicament...

Sorry dude...hire a secretery?

hire an english tutor :p

thx for the thought though

So what you are asking for is Outlook to just print automotically every morning at 7:00am, correct? If so, Outlook can't do that, not even windows schduler can do that. However there is a program that you can purchase that you can teach and schedule to open up Outlook and go through a series of mouse moves and clicks for you and print it out. However, unless you are going to use this Automation feature for other aspects of your job, it may not be worth it.

I used to use AutoMate when I worked for Safeway. It works pretty well, but can be cumbersome to get working.

http://www.networkautomation.com/automate/index.htm?source=google

Good Luck!

you would need to be logged in.. you could always create a clicking macro to type in your password and click all the buttons.. have it run extra early...

but that would be getting tricky

yeah, cause if an error msg popped up or something, things would get all f'd up.

Pretty gay that you can't schedule a simple print job :/

Ire said:
you would need to be logged in.. you could always create a clicking macro to type in your password and click all the buttons.. have it run extra early...

but that would be getting tricky

Not true, AutoMate runs as a service, so it could teach it to log on for you. :)

As for error handling, well, I would assume you would run through the automation by hand several times to ensure there were no errors.

I had this thing, executing PCAnywhere on a computer, then logging into a remote computer. Once authenticated and logged on, it would then execute a series of batch scripts used to collect polling data. It would then take the output of the polling data, it would compress it to a single file, then ftp it to another server, where I could get it before 6am each morning when I logged into work. Pretty cool. It saved me like 3 hours a day.

Last edited:
Back