Montreal Expos to D.C

should be good for them. canada is such a shitty place for baseball teams. i'm glad it's official.

all i really care about is that dc united is getting a soccer stadium as part of the whole deal

i could give two shits about baseball in dc

only thing I feel bad for is the poor-ass residents of the district are getting ass-raped by selig and the mayor of DC. as if those people dont have enough problems already..

Chic0 said:
all i really care about is that dc united is getting a soccer stadium as part of the whole deal

i could give two shits about baseball in dc

only thing I feel bad for is the poor-ass residents of the district are getting ass-raped by selig and the mayor of DC. as if those people dont have enough problems already..
Whoa Washington has a soccer team?

Barbarian said:
Whoa Washington has a soccer team?

:rolleyes:

3 time cup champions, 6 major trophies alltogether since 96..probably the greatest/most dominant soccer franchise to exist..although the last few years have been tough on the United faithful :[

is this official? because if its not official official with an official seal of approval, i wont believe it. MLB needs to shit or get off the pot with the disaster known as the expos

Back