Today's (9/26) Finals:
Cubs 2 Mets 3

Yesterday's (9/25) Games
Astros 0 Brewers 8
Cubs 3 Mets 4
Dodgers 5 Giants 9

*Team leads their division

Last edited:
Cubs should win easy. Dodgers and Giants still play 6 games against each other, one of them wins their division, the other is guaranteed at least 3 losses. Houston and San Diego should be too far back. This is assuming that the Cubs are a halfway competant team though.

Krakbaby said:
man the cubs schedule is fuckin cake the rest of the way excluding the braves

that is pretty gay
Yeah, and it being the last series of the season I don't know how hard the Braves are going to be playing.

Krakbaby said:
man the cubs schedule is fuckin cake the rest of the way excluding the braves

that is pretty gay

It's called playing all your tougher opponents earlier in the year. They played 19 games with the Cardinals by the end of July.

Are you always so fucking stupid krak? How is it "pretty gay"? Your stupidity is pretty astounding.

-§trife- said:
It's called playing all your tougher opponents earlier in the year. They played 19 games with the Cardinals by the end of July.

Are you always so fucking stupid krak? How is it "pretty gay"? Your stupidity is pretty astounding.
uh

what the fuck

its 'pretty gay' from a giants fans perspective

I guess the Dodgers would be in the wild card race if they weren't leading the NL.. ya know.. not having to vie for the wildcard and all.

El Smack said:
I guess the Dodgers would be in the wild card race if they weren't leading the NL.. ya know.. not having to vie for the wildcard and all.

They are in the wild card race as a function of holding a VERY tenuous lead in the NL West. Any knowledgeable Dodgers fan (read: not you) would definitely pay attention to the wild card race and the involved teams.

Christ, you're stupid.

Krakbaby said:
o man

i forgot that the braves probably are going to clinch by the time they play the cubs

dang
Unless...

The Wild Card team is going to have the worst record of the 4 NL playoff teams; Cardinals will have the best.

Now, IF the Cubs win the wild card, then they can't play St. Louis so the Cubs would play the second-best team, right? Obviously, Atlanta wants to be that second best team so they dont have to play the Cardinals.

Now, for Atlanta to have a better record than the West division winner they would have to probably win some games at the end. However, if they beat the Cubs enough and the Astro's don't win the wild card then Atlanta is stuck with the Cardinals.

In conclusion, it's too confusing.

El Smack said:
They're not leading the NL. They're leading the NL West.

But they won't be by the end of the night.

Back