I suck at navigating TW

Blitz

Contributor
Veteran X
I cannot seem to find out how many clans are on this ladder total. I wanted to see how many people are competeting on the ladder, and I can only seem to find the page that states a clans info, or match history. Where can I get a link to the entire listing of all clans involved?

wtf. how are there teams that have won two games in a row, that are down in 20th. And a team in 5th that has lost a game.

I dont see the way this works.

Shouldn't it update often enough to put a losing team where it belongs? I mean I am all for a great ladder, but if a team has lost 2 games in a row, they dont belong up with teams who have won a game. I mean GOD is first with one win, while some clans have Two wins and are in a place worse then 30th. Wtf.

Blitz said:
Shouldn't it update often enough to put a losing team where it belongs? I mean I am all for a great ladder, but if a team has lost 2 games in a row, they dont belong up with teams who have won a game. I mean GOD is first with one win, while some clans have Two wins and are in a place worse then 30th. Wtf.
It's called a "ladder".

That's how a "ladder" works.

You can be 20-0 and still be in the bottom 10 if you keep beating shitty teams.

PlancksConstant said:
It's called a "ladder".

That's how a "ladder" works.

You can be 20-0 and still be in the bottom 10 if you keep beating shitty teams.

So , losing to a good team gets you a better ranking, then beating a worse team?

Regardless Winning should be WINNING
and Losing should be LOSING

I do understand that if you beat better teams you move up , That makes perfect sense. But if you are 0-2, you dont belong on the top at all. Unless there is a reason for that as well that I am overlooking.

Oh, I see what you mean.

That will get taken care of as soon as the ladder gets going. Eventually it will balance out.

Wow. I avoided an arguement and a Flame. Thats fucking awsome.

Ya, thanks for clearing that up. I was confused. W00t! I put 200 TWD on GOD. they better woop ass.

if you beat a team above you, you take over their spot on the aldder and they move one down. if you beat a team below you, nobody moves.

Blitz said:
Fuck. So if You are defending your position you dont gain anything but a win?
retard.gif

Back