[Kerry] Dumb Quote

Hologram

Veteran XX
(on money) "Bush has the largest deficits in US history. Bush is digging in on Social Security. He is transferring it from Social Security to the wealthiest people in America."

Kerry is Poor?

You did not just say Kerry and dumb quotes. Because I have the Bush Dyslexicon on my bookshelf behind me and I can bring out hundreds of stupid quotes by Bush.

How does Kerry's personal finances have any bearing on Bush bankrupting the nation and lining his crony's pockets with money borrowed from our children?

Hologram said:
(on money) "Bush has the largest deficits in US history. Bush is digging in on Social Security. He is transferring it from Social Security to the wealthiest people in America."

Kerry is Poor?

you call that a stupid quote?

just because kerry has a rich wife doesn't mean he wants to give the rich money

orbital 123 said:
You did not just say Kerry and dumb quotes. Because I have the Bush Dyslexicon on my bookshelf behind me and I can bring out hundreds of stupid quotes by Bush.

The sad thing is right now that Kerry seems to be trying to close the gap on Bush with stupid quotes.

Whoever is running Kerry's campaign is fucking up royally.

Forensic said:
you call that a stupid quote?

just because kerry has a rich wife doesn't mean he wants to give the rich money
Exactly. I see wanting to cut middle and lower class taxes while upping them for the rich, while being rich yourself, as a self-less act. I don't know how people can see that as stupid.

TonyElTigre said:
I think we should do more to drive rich business owners out of our country, they need more work in India
What we need to do is cut off some slabs of fat out of our astronomically bloated government. Cutting taxes raises deficits, raising taxes can cause recessions or stagnation. Neither is a cure to anything. Trimming down the government literally solves all problems (well, social security needs to go, that's the first step).

Ixiterra said:
What we need to do is cut off some slabs of fat out of our astronomically bloated government. Cutting taxes raises deficits, raising taxes can cause recessions or stagnation. Neither is a cure to anything. Trimming down the government literally solves all problems (well, social security needs to go, that's the first step).

im all for slimming down the government, there definetly still needs to be a priority on defense but theres lots of places we can save money in our system

continuing to lay the burden on the rich does nothing but discourage the rich from hiring or even keeping their business in the US

TonyElTigre said:
im all for slimming down the government, there definetly still needs to be a priority on defense but theres lots of places we can save money in our system

continuing to lay the burden on the rich does nothing but discourage the rich from hiring or even keeping their business in the US
You agree, then you go disagree again. Realize the only reason why the rich have this "burden" is because the US government is a bloated pile of trash. The rich must deal with the burden, because no one else can. Even if the government streamlined itself, the rich would still have the brunt of the "burden," though it would be far less. Stop spending, then you can lower taxes, my friend. Raise spending and lower taxes and you have yourself an economic crash in the making.

Back