The Amazing Race - Season Finale Tonite

Cavalier

Veteran XV
"The Amazing Race" wraps up its fifth fantastical season as the four remaining teams enter the last two legs of the race. The pressure mounts when the four teams realize that a wrong move could mean the difference between a cool $1 million and lowly second place.

So who wins? I'm going with the constant front runners Colin & Christie. The finales in previous seasons have been intense, multiple flights going around the globe - with a few detours and roadblocks mixed in. Starts at 9 PM tonite btw since its 2 hours.

Mirna and Shmira were funny - actually just the constant bickering between them and Colin were funny really. They should put them in as a roadblock somewhere.

I think the bowling moms will win somehow...
either them or the models :( who I fucking hate

if chip and kim win I'll also be happy :D
if colin and christie win I'll be pissed :mad:

I hope those christian models fucking die somehow on the finale.
Edit: btw, Amazing Race 6 starts October 2nd apparently :bigthumb:

ICFire said:
I hope the black couple win, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and he's helped about everyone in this race.
I can't stand Colin and Christie, they're both stupid AND assholes

in order of who i want to win

Chip and Kim
Bowling Moms
xian model couple
colin and christie

(really its a tie between the bottom two)

I watched the show for two reasons. A midget, and pretty good looking twins.

Both of my reasons are gone.

P.S. GO NEGROES.

I'm reminded of a Choose Your Own Adventure book of the same title. Damn that was awesome.

One of the choices causes you to run into an antelope and die.

Chip and Kim or the models .... One of them need to win damnit. I don't like the other two teams.

I either want the mom's to win, or the niggers, the angry couple is comic relief and the christians should hopefully die for being god freaks.

Back