So I played T:V today...

Searagemor

Veteran XV
Not under SpadeX tho.

The invs felt a little weird at first, but they'll probably work better than T2's, because you don't have to press enter.

I mostly played around with Medium, with Buckler, Grappler, and Rocketpod. I messed with Light too, and managed to get a cap with th e pack.

I wish the Buckler looked a bit more destructive. I don't mean splash damage, but at least have some sort of field around it that makes it look sort of deadly. I think of it like a ninja star, and maybe that's what they were going for, but I can't really tell if I managed to hit an enemy or not. Had fun with it tho, got a few mas, and one reflect kill.

The Rocketpod's a hard weapon to use, but I dangled above the flag on cavern, and managed to kill two people. I wish it was a bit more controllable and reliable. Maybe it works better with practice.

I thought having a limited amount for a grappling hook was stupid, not because of gameplay mechanics, but because it's a grappling hook! How does it run out? But I didn't really notice it, since I only used it when I had to. It hits vehicles kind of funny. I tried grappling a pod when it was resting on the pad, but I think it just hit air or the ground, but I managed to tag some when they were in-flight, but I got dragged along the ground and killed.

I didn't really use the disc launcher, but it feels weird, just because I see my hand re-loading.

Heavies feel too fast. I'm not sure, but I think one managed to beat me in a duel when I was medium.

The vehicles that I used, the pod and rover, were easy to handle.

i played T:V today, but i didnt feel the need to post about it, and if i did post about it im sure nobody would really care what i thought about it

(p.s. i enjoyed myself, xcept for the part that i suck)

SpadeX said:
Not under SpadeX tho.

The invs felt a little weird at first, but they'll probably work better than T2's, because you don't have to press enter.

I never had to press enter. What in GODS name are you talking about?

Ratbert90 said:
I never had to press enter. What in GODS name are you talking about?

Never mind. I'm a dumbass. I never got around to using quick favorites in T2, but they were there. I thought they weren't.

:lol: you used enter for every single loadout?

:lol: That is hilarious.... gg

T:V is irritating the snot out of me atm.

Back