Looking for a cheap gun.

Machine

Veteran XX
Id like to go to a range and plink at some cans or some shizz, so i think i want a gun. Right now ive got my sights set (LOL I MADE A FUNNY) on a Ruger 10/22. Heard good things. Handgun is an open option as well.

Or should i just go into the city with $100 and try and get one from someones trunk?

hand guns gonna put a big dent in your wallet. (plus you have to be 21)

Go find a little winchester 22 or something -- it would cost you less than $200 bucks.

Marcellus said:
in the united states, one must be 18 years or older to own a firearm.

i heard w/out assault weapons ban if you were over 16 you could buy one. very likely my source is wrong. point me to your's?

squirt_gun.jpg

price: $2
Ammo: Water

I use it on those bratty kids who pop up at my door selling cookies :roller:

if want to go to a range buy a 22. purchasing the gun alone isnt your only expense. 22 ammo is cheap. and they are fun.

go to the range and rent a couple of the ones they have and then decide how much money you want to spend.

crazyfreakid said:
i heard w/out assault weapons ban if you were over 16 you could buy one. very likely my source is wrong. point me to your's?

look at your state legislature. ask your parents. ask a hobo on the street. i thought this was common knowledge :(

To clarify, you can own a gun at 18.

To purchase a pistol, you must be 21.
To purchase a rifle/shotgun, you must be 18.

less than 200. The ruger comes in at 160 or 180 i believe.

Fuckin rounds are TINY, could be confused with an air rifle.

join the military and get one for free..then u can plink ragheads instead of cans

SAVE THE CANS!

Back