So A Black Man Wiggled his penis at me last night. (aka I almost got raped)

[THE]Perrin

Veteran X
Apparently I have some sort of gay blocker, as I failed to notice both the penis wiggling, and the lack of a shirt.

However as me and a friend walked out of the apartment of a friend in downtown L.A after some highly entertaining Texas Hold'em. A black man accosted us! Screaming words in a frenzy of rage and pent-up anger!

Black Man: Hey *spit*
Me: 'eh.

As we walked towards my car, My friend infomed me that as soon as that black man had seen us. He had whipped out his penis, and started wiggling it frantically at us.

After this revelation we started walking a bit faster. Suddenly from behind we here "Hey!". At which point we responded by... well not responding. However with a second, Louder "Hey!" from our negroid friend (at which point my friend looked back and saw him stumbling after us. Wiggling black cock in hand.) We promptly sped up to "running speed" jumped in the car and left.

This has made me decide 1 of 2 things.

a: I hate downtown L.A
b: I hate black cock.

Last edited:
Nah. We're both scrawny white boys.

Me, you might mistake for a chick. What with my full lips and taunting smile.

My friend however has a beard..... So I'm guessing no.

I would've. But I wanted to leave before it went from "Wriggling" to "Stiff as a board"

Although he did wait a second to chase us. Which is probably time he was spending working on that.

that is when I would get my bat out of my car.

I don't have a problem with gays or blacks. but a black guy obviously wanting to fuck you but can't take a hint, probably wants to rape you.

Back